This year I had the privilege of attending the AIA National convention in New Orleans. Overall it was very interesting and informative. I learned a few new things and was reinforced in my knowledge of some other topics. In addition, I connected with some colleagues, consultants, friends and even a couple classmates. I believe a good time was had by all.
In an effort to share some of the new stuff I learned, the next series of posts here will be the notes from the various sessions I attended. These entries will not represent my usual writing style because I am transcribing my own shorthand notes. These may feel somewhat disjoint when written into text. I will, however, attempt to glue some of these ideas together by giving my general sense of the message and interpretation of the key points of the session. Please enjoy (or ignore). ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment