1/31/12

Hello World…Again

image

Just wanted to post something…anything…since I haven’t done so in an embarrassingly long time.  A lot has happened since my last post.

First of all, I started an MBA program at George Fox University in the fall.  A fantastic program with awesome values and great faculty.  We have also had some amazing guest lecturers including author and TED speaker, Mohan Nair.  That has been keeping me very busy. 

Second, I started a new role at my company.  That has also been keeping me very busy.  It too is awesome! 

Anyway, I won’t drone on and on, but I am hoping to start doing monthly posts.  They will be little posts and likely just inane babblings of an over tired mind, but they will be posts.  So, if you see this post check back soon.  In the meantime, if you want to read something more substantial, check out this through back – How to be a Human Being.  It’s a truth that bears repeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment