6/3/11

2011 AIA Convention - Series

image

This year I had the privilege of attending the AIA National convention in New Orleans.  Overall it was very interesting and informative.  I learned a few new things and was reinforced in my knowledge of some other topics.  In addition, I connected with some colleagues, consultants, friends and even a couple classmates.  I believe a good time was had by all.

In an effort to share some of the new stuff I learned, the next series of posts here will be the notes from the various sessions I attended.  These entries will not represent my usual writing style because I am transcribing my own shorthand notes.  These may feel somewhat disjoint when written into text.  I will, however, attempt to glue some of these ideas together by giving my general sense of the message and interpretation of the key points of the session.  Please enjoy (or ignore).  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment